UPC Barcode Labels and Stickers
|As Low as $29.95|
We print the finest quality UPC barcode labels at the most competitive prices. UPC labels are our specialty at WePrintBarcodes.com. From 1,000 to 1 million, WePrintBarcodes.com is your source for top quality UPC barcode labels. All our custom UPC stickers are generated in accordance with GS1 Specifications and then verified to insure proper scanning.
In a hurry? No problem, most orders ship the same day, and remember UPS ground freight is always FREE at WePrintBarcodes.com.
Looking for Amazon UPC labels? Our UPC labels are 100% Amazon compliant and will satisfy all of your needs as an Amazon seller!
Every barcode label we print is put through a rigorous grading process called barcode verification. Our labels are guaranteed unconditionally and we will gladly replace any label that does not scan correctly.
Choose the Right Stock for Your Labels!
Our paper stock is perfect for most products. It's a bright white paper, die cut with rounded corners. With a gap between each label, they are easy to handle and apply.
A white, matte polypropylene label with permanent acrylic adhesive. Offers excellent flexibility for labeling curved surfaces, resistant to scratching, tearing and smearing. Perfect for products exposed to moisture and outdoor exposure.
Need to brand your product on your UPC label? We offer our 2 most popular sizes of UPC labels with a custom color logo! Both paper and synthetic are available and custom printed with your logo.
Common Questions and Answers:
|Help me decide what kind of label I need|
Products vary and so does your need for labels. When purchasing a UPC product label you must consider several factors.
- Label Size
- Where the label will be applied.
- Environmental Conditions.
- Vendor Requirements.
We offer a variety of label sizes. UPC and Barcode Specifications limit our ability to print smaller than our smallest label size which is 1.25" x .62"
|Help me decide if I need Paper or Synthetic Labels|
Our standard high quality paper label is perfect for most uses however, certain applications require a synthetic label. Synthetic labels are useful for many applications because the label is water and weatherproof. In addition synthetic labels don't have a "memory" like paper labels so they are perfect for application on a curved surface.
Synthetic labels are also perfect in an industrial or harsh environment.
We use polypropylene synthetic labels. The finest quality you can purchase.
Typical applications of synthetic labels are:
- Greenhouse applications.
- Plant labeling.
- Outdoor product tracking.
- Products with a rounded surface.
- Products exposed to moisture or harsh environments.
|I don't have a UPC number. Where do I get one?|
WePrintBarcodes.com is proud to partner with EZ UPC and their online store at www.ezupc.com for your upc number needs. EZ UPC is an economical and reliable source for UPC numbers from one to thousands. Here is a sampling of their pricing for UPC Numbers.
|WePrintBarcodes.com Standard Label Features|
- Our labels are guaranteed to scan and are verified throughout the run for quality.
- Our labels are printed on thermal transfer barcode printers which are the standard for high quality barcode label printing.
- Our labels are die cut with rounded corners and gaps between labels for easy removal.
- Our labels come on rolls not sheets so they are easier to handle and store.
- Each roll is shrink-wrapped for protection against dirt and grim.
- Each roll is labeled with the amount and a sample label for easy inventory.
- Our labels are on 1.5" cores for easy handling and storage.
- We package all rolls using recycled packaging paper and heavy duty boxes to ensure your labels arrive safely.