Custom Printed GHS Chemical Labels
OSHA has updated the requirements for labeling hazardous chemicals under its Hazard Communication Standard (HCS), to align with the UNís Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals.
WePrintBarcodes.com takes the heat off of you by printing your GHS compliance chemical labels. We can print color, extremely durable labels for all GHS compliance. From hundreds to millions we can handle virtually any GHS label requirement.
What is the GHS Label Challenge?
- Every chemical produces unique hazards.
- Each hazard type will now require a unique COLOR pictogram.
- The number of pictograms will often vary from label to label.
- The number of pictograms must match the # of hazards. No extra symbols or blanks are allowed.
- The number of color-preprinted labels required will explode greatly increasing costs and reducing efficiencies.
Watch this video for more information to help you with GHS compliance.
Common Questions and Answers:
|Listen and watch the Secretary of Labor discuss GHS Compliance|
|What is GHS?|
|Why outsourcing your GHS labels to WePrintBarcodes.com?|
|What size label do I need?|
|What are the components of a GHS compliant label?|